We managed a total of 105,824 tons of Household WEEE from the R1, R2, R3, R4 and R5 Categories.
- 36,704 tons from the R1 Category (-6.7% compared to 2017);
- 65,300 tons from the R2 Category (+0.7% compared to 2017);
- 2,627 tons from the R3 Category (with an increase of over 5,000%, because, at the beginning of 2018, a Producer with a significant market share in R3 joined our Consortium);
- 1,189 tons from the R4 Category (+39.6%);
- 3 tons from the R5 Category (+50%).
Also in 2018, our Consortium confirms its leadership in Italy among the 14 national Compliance Schemes both for the quantity of Household WEEE managed - with a share equal to 34.1% of the WEEE managed by the “formal” Italian System - and for the management share in the R1 (43.6%) and R2 (64.2%) Categories.
The Corporate Waste managed has been a total of 20,200 tons.
Types of waste